The Upper House, an intriguing, intimate and luxurious hotel, is located above Pacific Place. We are currently seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual with a fun and positive personality to join our team. Customer experience and a passion for quality are required.
Purpose of Job
Managing reservations and guest coordination in the restaurant to ensure an excellent dining experience for all guests.
Do you have the following?
• Diploma or above, graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute preferred
• Maximum 2 years of food & drinks experience is preferred
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Computer Literate
• Very flexible and able to adapt to changing and fast-paced environments
• Able to work well under pressure
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV at email@example.com.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Back to Job Vacancies